Please read, understand, and adhere to our policies below and feel free to contact us if you need additional information prior to your stay at Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast.
- Check-in time is 4:00 – 7:00 PM. Checkout time is 11:00 AM.
- A credit card is required to establish your reservation.
- A $25 non-refundable deposit will be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- We are a non-smoking establishment ... no smoking, no vaping. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas.
- Pets are accommodated on a limited basis. Our Pet Policy is below.
- All major Credit Cards are accepted.
- Guest Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- A $50 extra person/3rd person fee is applied for guests aged 18 and older.
- A $25 extra person/3rd person fee is applied for children aged 17 and younger.
- A $25 fee is applied for early check-in between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM
- A $25 fee is applied for late check-out between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM
- Ask about our Military discount and Government/Per Diem rates.
- Guests who overlook their reservation (a 'no-show') are still responsible for the entire reservation amount.
- Early departures will be charged the full amount of the room reservation.
We require notification for a cancellation as follows:
- Group Reservations of three or more rooms – by 7:00 PM 30 days prior to check-in date
- All other reservations – by 7:00 PM 7 days prior to check-in date
If you must cancel your room reservation, please note the following:
- If a cancellation is made with less notice than listed above, you will be charged your full reservation amount.
- If you are a "NO SHOW," you are responsible for the entire amount of the reservation, including taxes, as the room was held specifically for you.
Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast offers pet friendly lodging as follows:
- Pet fee is $25 per pet per night.
- Limit two pets per room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Pets are not permitted in the main house. Pet friendly rooms are: Pet-sylvania Room, Country Comfort, and The Cottage.
- Owners must clean up pet waste. Pet walk areas and a pet waste receptacle is clearly marked.
- Pets must be fed on a mat or outside. Mats are provided in each room.
- You must crate your pet if left alone in your room.
- If your pet is a barker, please take measures to ensure the quiet atmosphere for our other guests.
- Please discourage your pet from climbing on the bed and furniture. Please cover the furniture or bedding with a sheet or towel if your pet is a climber.
- Special pet towels are available for your use. Do not use bath towels to wipe muddy or dirty paws.
- We reserve the right to decline your pet. We limit pets to certain sizes & breeds.
- Unsociable pets (barking, chewing, showing aggression) may be asked to leave.
- If a cat litter box is used, please contain the cat litter in the box.
- Additional fees will be applied to your reservation for excess damage or messes requiring additional cleanup.
Horse Hotel Policies
Guests traveling with horses can use our two roomy paddocks complete with run-in shelters.
Please note the following horse policies:
- There is a $35 fee ($40 on weekends) to reserve a paddock per night, which includes the cost of one horse. Each additional horse sharing the paddock is an additional $25 per night.
- Negative Coggins Test documentation is required upon arrival.
- Please empty the water buckets before you depart.
COVID-19 Waiver of Liability and Indemnification
- I agree that I am personally responsible for my safety and actions while staying at, and using the facilities of, Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast (PFBB). I agree to comply with all PFBB policies and rules, including but not limited to all PFBB policies, guidelines, signage, and instructions. Because the PFBB is open for use by other individuals, I recognize that I am at higher risk of contracting COVID-19. With full awareness and appreciation of the risks involved, I, for myself and on behalf of my family, spouse, estate, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, and personal representatives, hereby forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast, officers, agents, servants, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties, any third-party using the PFBB, or otherwise, while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the PFBB and/or while using any PFBB facilities, tools, equipment, or materials.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, and/or liabilities (including attorney fees) arising either directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the Released Parties due to bodily injury, death, loss of use, monetary loss, or any other injury from or related to my use of the CRRGC facilities, tools, equipment, or materials, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise specifically related to COVID-19.
- By agreeing with and accepting this COVID-19 Waiver of Liability and Indemnification, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, understand it and agree and accept it voluntarily as my own free act and deed, including without limitation the Waiver of Liability and Indemnification requirements contained in this document; I am sufficiently informed about the risks involved in using the PFBB to decide whether to agree with and accept this document; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this document for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same. I agree that this Wavier of Liability shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Pennsylvania law, and that if any of the provisions hereof are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Wavier of Liability as a whole. This waiver remains in effect until the State of Pennsylvania a lifts all COVID-19 related mandates.