Welcome to Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast
We invite you to stay at our B&B in Carlisle, PA where guests experience genuine hospitality in a casual atmosphere. Our impressive 1802 brick farmhouse is nestled on ten beautiful acres in the heart of the Cumberland Valley. Relax on our quiet front porch or listen to the sounds of nature on our large brick patio. We invite you to explore our grounds and walk the perimeter path along the horse pasture or take a stroll to our pond – home to fish, frogs, migratory birds and waterfowl. Guests are welcome to visit our flower and vegetable gardens and even collect some eggs from our free-range chickens. Go for a trail run or hike! The Appalachian Trail is a short ½ mile walk from the front door!
Your innkeepers, Kit and Robin, offer a warm welcome as you pull into the driveway. You’ll be invited to make yourself at home, and every effort is made to ensure your needs are accommodated and your visit is comfortable. Wake to a delicious and beautifully presented two-course served breakfast after a restful night in one of eight comfortable guest rooms.
COVID-19 Protocols Implemented to Ensure the Safety of Our Guests
Dear Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast Guests,
As the travel industry and our communities continue to adjust to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have implemented the following protocols to ensure the safety to our guests, our staff, and ourselves:
- 2-night separation for room reservations – To the best of our ability, we will keep a two-night separation between guest checkout and guest check-in for each of our rooms. This will allow a 48hr period for thorough sanitation and any residual virus germs to expire prior to the next guest check-in. If we are unable to keep the 2-day separation, we will contact the guest to discuss options.
- We will extend our breakfast times and utilize both our dining areas to allow guests to dine in separating areas. If groups of two or more are traveling together, we will discuss their options at check-in.
- We will offer breakfast to-go options for those guests who do not feel comfortable eating in our dining rooms.
- As the weather warms up, we will offer breakfast to our guests on our open-air patio.
- Multiple cleaning of all common areas throughout the day with approved disinfectants
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas
- Disinfecting common surface areas throughout the day (e.g., countertop, stair banister, light switches, door knobs, etc.)
- We will provide only single-serve items at our snack area to mitigate transmission of surface germs
The health, wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff are of paramount importance to us. In order to keep our guests as safe as possible, we will continue to monitor the latest developments tied to this current virus issued by federal, state, local and community leaders, and implement all necessary measures to maintain your safety while visiting us.
It is important that we all stay informed and adhere to common-sense guidelines. We invite you to visit the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html) for frequently updated information, guidance and materials.
We will remain open and we will remain vigilant throughout this current situation. We will continue to offer you, our guests, a safe and comfortable place to rest your head at night.
Kit and Robin Stauffer