The Pheasant Field Bed & Breakfast is conveniently located near many areas of interest, offering Hershey lodging, Appalachian Trail accommodations, and a wonderful Harrisburg, PA bed and breakfast experience.
- Check-in time is 4:00 - 7:00 PM.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- A deposit of one-night's lodging or a credit card is required to confirm your reservation.
- 2-night minimum stay on special event weekends.
- We are a NON-SMOKING inn. Smoking is permitted outside.
- Our B&B is generally not appropriate for children under 8 years of age, exceptions can be made if the apartment is available.
- Overnight horse boarding when space available.
- Pets can be accommodated on a limited basis. Please see our Pet Policies information below.
- VISA/MasterCard/American Express accepted.
- $15 fee for each person over 2 or a rollaway.
- Ask about AAA, Government, Corporate, & Group Rates
Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast offers pet friendly lodging and is a friendly alternative to pet boarding or chain hotels. When traveling with your four legged friends, please note our following pet policies.
- There is a $25 extra per-night fee for one or more pets.
- Pets are not permitted in the main house and are limited to our pet friendly rooms – Pet-slyvania Room, Country Comfort, and Boxwood Cottage – and designated outdoor areas.
- We reserve the right to limit pets to certain sizes & breeds.
- Owners must clean up pet waste and walk dogs in specified areas.
- If other guests are here, please keep your pet on a leash.
- Pets must be fed on a mat or outside.
- Be prepared to crate your pet if left alone in your room.
- If your pet is a barker, please take measures to ensure the quiet atmosphere for our other guests.
- If your pet climbs on furniture, please cover the furniture with a sheet or towel.
- Please wipe off dirty pet paws prior to entering your room.
- Unsociable pets (barking, chewing, showing aggression) may be asked to leave.
Horse Hotel Policies
Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast offers overnight horse boarding for guests traveling with their equine friends. The main part of our barn has 10 stalls for permanent boarders. We retain 3 box stalls in a separate area for temporary horse boarding. We provide sawdust and/or shavings for bedding, and there is a small paddock area for turnout.
Please note the following policies:
- There is a $25 per-night per horse fee.
- Negative Coggins documentation is required.
If you find the need to cancel your reservation we will make every attempt to rebook your room, however, please note the following:
- For Special Event Dates (Including, but not limited to, Dickinson Graduation, Parents' Weekend, and Car Shows) if the cancellation is fewer than 14 days prior to your arrival date, and if the canceled room cannot be rebooked, you will be charged your full reservation amount. In the event that the room can be rebooked, only a $25 per-night cancellation fee will be charged.
- For Prime Season Weekends (April 1 to November 15) and Holidays, other than Special Event Dates, if a cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to your arrival date, and if the canceled room cannot be rebooked, you will be charged your full reservation amount. In the event that the room can be rebooked, only a $25 per-night cancellation fee will be charged.
- For all other reservations, if a cancellation is made fewer than 3 days prior to your arrival date, and if the canceled room cannot be rebooked, you will be charged your full reservation amount. In the event that the room can be rebooked, only a $25 per-night cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you are a "NO SHOW," you will be responsible for the entire amount of the reservation, as the room was held specifically for you.
- Early departures will be charged the full amount of the room reservation.