- Check-in time is 4:00 - 7:00 PM.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- A deposit of one-night's lodging or a credit card is required to confirm your reservation.
- 2-night minimum stay on some special event weekends.
- We are a NON-SMOKING inn. Smoking is permitted outside.
- Overnight horse boarding is available.
- Pets are accommodated on a limited basis. Please see our Pet Policies information below.
- VISA/MasterCard/American Express accepted.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. A $50 extra person fee is applied if a rollaway or sleeper sofa is needed.
- Ask about AAA, Government, Corporate, & Group Rates
Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast offers pet friendly lodging and is a great alternative to pet boarding or a chain motel. Please note our following pet policies.
- Pet fee is $25 per pet with a limit of 2 pets per room.
- Pets are not permitted in the main house. Our pet friendly rooms are: Pet-sylvania Room, Country Comfort, and Boxwood Cottage – and designated outdoor areas.
- We reserve the right to limit pets to certain sizes & breeds.
- Owners must clean up pet waste. Pet areas are available and a pet waste receptacle is clearly marked.
- Please keep your pet on a leash.
- Pets must be fed on a mat or outside.
- Be prepared to crate your pet if left alone in your room.
- If your pet is a barker, please take measures to ensure the quiet atmosphere for our other guests.
- Please discourage your pet from climbing on the bed and furniture. Please cover the furniture or bedding with a sheet or towel if your pet is a climber.
- Special Pet Mits and towels are available for your use. Please do not use bath towels to wipe muddy/dirty paws.
- Unsociable pets (barking, chewing, showing aggression) may be asked to leave.
Horse Hotel Policies
Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast will provide overnight horse boarding in our historic barn. Guests traveling with horses can choose to board in stalls or paddocks. We have three beautifully maintained box stalls complete with fresh shavings as well as a small turnout area for grazing and exercise. We also have two roomy paddocks complete with run-in shelters.
Please note the following horse policies:
- There is a $25 per horse/night fee.
- Negative Coggins documentation is required.
If you must cancel your room reservation we will make every attempt to rebook your room, however, please note the following:
- For Special Event Dates (including, but not limited to, Dickinson Graduation, Parents' Weekend, and Car Shows) if the cancellation is less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, and if the canceled room cannot be rebooked, you will be charged your full reservation amount.
- For Prime Season Weekends (April 1 to November 30) and Holidays, other than Special Event Dates, if a cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to your arrival date, and if the canceled room cannot be rebooked, you will be charged your full reservation amount.
- For all other reservations, if a cancellation is made fewer than 3 days prior to your arrival date, and if the canceled room cannot be rebooked, you will be charged your full reservation amount.
- If you are a "NO SHOW," you are responsible for the entire amount of the reservation, as the room was held specifically for you.
- Early departures will be charged the full amount of the room reservation.