Welcome to Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast
We invite you to stay at our B&B in Carlisle, PA where guests experience genuine hospitality in a casual atmosphere. Our impressive 1802 brick farmhouse is nestled on ten beautiful acres in the heart of the Cumberland Valley. Relax on our quiet front porch or listen to the sounds of nature on our large brick patio. We invite you to explore our grounds and walk the perimeter path along the horse pasture or take a stroll to our pond – home to fish, frogs, migratory birds and waterfowl. Guests are welcome to visit our flower and vegetable gardens and even collect some eggs from our free-range chickens. Go for a trail run or hike! The Appalachian Trail is a short ½ mile walk from the front door!
Your innkeepers, Kit and Robin, and their friendly loving dog, Rehab, offer a warm welcome as you pull into the driveway. You’ll be invited to make yourself at home, and every effort is made to ensure your needs are accommodated and your visit is comfortable. Wake to a delicious and beautifully presented two-course served breakfast after a restful night in one of eight comfortable guest rooms.
After a wet and rather chilly spring, summer is finally on the way. Gardens are planted, flowers are blooming and our summer calendar is beginning to fill with guests attending car shows
, family reunions and the sights in our area. To enjoy Cumberland County and our surrounding area fully, stay at Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast and experience the local events and activities. You will find more at the Cumberland Valley Visitors Bureau website
- Car Shows: Check out the car show schedule and make plans to attend one of many shows held at the Carlisle Fairgrounds this year.
- Spring and Summer brings trout fishing season. Our new neighbor, the TCO Fly Shop in Boiling Springs, is offering one day and two day fly fishing classes. Visit their website to learn more and if you’re coming into town for an overnight stay, considering staying with us. We are just four miles from the new TCO Fly Shop and we offer 10% discounts to their customers and students.
- Wine & Brewery tour! Stay at Pheasant Field and include a visit to several Wineries and Breweries in our region. Tours arranged for 2-8 people and last 3-6 hours in a large group passenger vehicle and include snacks.
- During your next stay at Pheasant Field B&B, we invite you to check out Carlisle’s only wine shop … Castlerigg Wine Shop. Castlerigg features a selection of over 35 of the finest wines from two of Pennsylvania’s wineries. Also check out their upcoming events . See their website for more information.
- Restaurants – There are plenty of great restaurants very close Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast that appeal to a broad range of tastes and budgets.
B&B Items for Sale:
- Did you enjoy your morning coffee or tea in one of our hand crafted mugs? Specially made by a local potter, our Pheasant Field mugs are available for $20 and come in golden yellow, red, green, ‘scrambled eggs’ and midnight blue.
- Remember the incredibly soft sheets at Pheasant Field? They’ve been described as the ‘creme brulee’ of sheets. It’s hard to forget their incredible softness. Available for sale in all sizes, you can experience the same luxurious feel each night on your bed! Ask us for pricing and details on Comphy Sheets!