Welcome to Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast
We invite you to stay at our B&B in Carlisle, PA where guests experience genuine hospitality in a casual atmosphere. Our impressive 1802 brick farmhouse is nestled on ten beautiful acres in the heart of the Cumberland Valley. Relax on our quiet front porch or listen to the sounds of nature on our large brick patio. We invite you to explore our grounds and walk the perimeter path along the horse pasture or take a stroll to our pond – home to fish, frogs, migratory birds and waterfowl. Guests are welcome to visit our flower and vegetable gardens and even collect some eggs from our free-range chickens. Go for a trail run or hike! The Appalachian Trail is a short ½ mile walk from the front door!
Your innkeepers, Kit and Robin, and their friendly loving dog, Rehab, offer a warm welcome as you pull into the driveway. You’ll be invited to make yourself at home, and every effort is made to ensure your needs are accommodated and your visit is comfortable. Wake to a delicious and beautifully presented two-course served breakfast after a restful night in one of eight comfortable guest rooms.
South-central Pennsylvania is beautiful all year long! To enjoy Cumberland County and our surrounding area fully, stay at Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast and experience the local events and activities. You will find more at the Cumberland Valley Visitors Bureau website
- Learn some breakfast recipes. Kit will be sharing some of her recipes at the The Kitchen Shoppe, Inc. on April 3, 2016. You can purchase your seat at The Kitchen Shoppe website. If you are coming in from out of town, you can make your reservation at Pheasant Field B&B and maybe pick up some additional recipe tips from Kit.
- Car Shows – the Carlisle Spring Car Show is coming up in three weeks; April 20 thru April 24. We have two rooms available for that show. Check out the car show schedule and make plans to attend this year.
- Spring is just around the corner and so is the trout fishing season. Our new neighbor, the TCO Fly Shop in Boiling Springs, is offering one day and two day fly fishing classes. Visit their website to learn more and if you’re coming into town for an overnight stay, considering staying with us. We are just four miles from the new TCO Fly Shop and we offer 10% discounts to their customers and students.
- During your next stay at Pheasant Field B&B, we invite you to check out Carlisle’s only wine shop … Castlerigg Wine Shop. Castlerigg features a selection of over 35 of the finest wines from two of Pennsylvania’s wineries. Also check out their upcoming events … A Private Tasting (2/21), Live music (2/27), and Wine & Painting (3/9). You can go to their website for more information.
- Restaurants – There are plenty of great restaurants very close Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast that appeal to a broad range of tastes and budgets.
B&B Items for Sale:
- Did you enjoy your morning coffee or tea in one of our hand crafted mugs? Specially made by a local potter, our Pheasant Field mugs are available for $20 and come in yellow, red and green.
- Remember the incredibly soft sheets at Pheasant Field? They are available for sale in all sizes and will feel lovely on your own bed! Ask us for pricing and details!